BHS Library - NOW OPEN
We are here to help!
Email: email@example.com Phone: 5320 4455
In light of the easing of restrictions across the state the BHS Library will re-open on Thursday September 17th with some interim changes, they are as follows:
• Library will be open 9am-3pm Monday –Friday until further notice
• Library users will need to sign in and out for contact tracing purposes
• Access to Library is via front door only - near Cafeteria Lifts
• Seating at tables and computers will be limited so as to meet the physical distancing requirements
• There will be no afterhours access
• There is no access to the small IT Training Room until further notice
• The large IT training room is available with limited access to meet the physical distancing requirements
• Priority access will be given to those completing work requirements which will be in consultation with Library staff
At this stage the ERC will take ESSENTIAL bookings for the Main IT Training Room - there is a limit of 5 attendees and line manager approval is required for bookings. Email ERC.LIAISON@bhs.org.au to book.
We look forward to seeing everyone again and continuing to help you with your information needs.
Bookshelf your favourite eJournals to read at your leisure
With BrowZine you can:
Click here to access the set of 11 expert searches you can run on Pubmed for NSQHS accreditation topics.
If you open this BHS custom view of PubMed before clicking above, links to BHS full text will be included in your search where available.
These searches were created by a group of Australian health librarians.
BHS Library OpenAthens User Registration
From a work computer Register Here to access resources provided by the BHS Library and the Clinicians Health Channel offsite.
To access the BHS Library from home, Google BHS Library and click the links to find the Library Home Page. You can then access the eBooks, journals, databases etc by using your OpenAthens username and password. Remember, every resource has several login options. You need to look for the login.
For more information please contact the library staff on 0400 936 199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ballarat Health Services
2nd Fl, Cafeteria Building
Drummond St Nth, Ballarat VIC 3350
Ph: 03 5320 4455
Monday - Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Wimmera Health Care Group
Baille St, Horsham VIC 3400
Ph: 03 5381 9291
Library staff onsite: Monday: 8:00am - 12:00pm; Tuesday: 8:00am - 12:00pm; Thursday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm. Access is also available Monday-Friday during business hours.